Winter Road Tripping Safety Kit
Before you make that road trip on the snow or ice make sure you’ve packed a vehicle safety kit to ensure you’re prepared for any icy emergency.
Buy yourself a plastic bin and fill it up and keep it in your trunk. Some things you may already have around your house or garage. Most can be found inexpensive to purchase. These items you want to put in your kit include are listed below:
- Portable cell phone battery
- Flashlight to include extra batteries
- Tow line
- Small shovel
- Rags or paper towels
- First-aid kit
- Snow scraper
- Basic tool kit
- Windshield washer fluid
- Bag of kitty litter or sand
- High-calorie and high protein snack foods, canned fruit, nuts, raisins and granola bars
- Can opener
- Emergency poncho
- Gloves and scarves
- Spare set of warm clothes and socks and shoes
- Hand/foot warmers
- Reflective safety vest
- Flares and emergency strobes
- Roll of toilet paper or paper towels
Don’t forget the items below to help keep you clean and entertained if you’re stranded for a long period of time.
- Backup USB charger/battery
- Battery powered radio
- Deck of cards/travel games
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Hand sanitizer
- Baby wipes/paper towels
If you need any help with towing or charging of your battery just look us up at Delta V Motorsports in Richmond, VA.
Thank you for visiting Delta V Motorsports in Richmond, VA. Count on our automotive repair technicians for complete automotive repairs, maintenance, and diagnostic services. Choosing our team Delta V Motorsports - Great Service for BMW PORSCHE SUBARU AUDI VW MINI SAAB in Richmond, VA.
Schedule your appointment today (804) 355-4440.